Tuesday 27 May 2008

In The Garden

I have been trying to do some things with my garden this year, we have started trying to grow our own veg (no pics of that yet) and I have been clearing loads of weeds and beginning to see what flowers we actually have. I knew we had strawberries last year, I am hoping we get loads more this year and the gorgeous blue, I think they are forget me nots, and the stocks and violas that I planted in a couple of old plastic troughs, just a short one today as I am running round like aheadless chicken sorting out my jewellery party tonight.

Trish xxx

6 comments:

angel said...

Trixielips, How did the jewelery Party Go?
Did anyone steal anything. :-0.

I love all the Fruity stuff planting, it feeds my slugs a treat, little beggers.
Have a scrummy day. :-)

Boxwood Cottage said...

Hi Trish,
I came over to thank you for the nice comment you left on my blog! Enjoy your garden there is nothing more rewarding than garden work!
Best wishes from Germany
sends Carola

angel said...

LOL, Trish You won the Croc's. PM me your addy and I will send them to you.........LOL.
Dont tell BM you won them though cause she will be so Jealous.

Lace hearts said...

I'm so pleased to hear your party went so well (read your comment on the forum). You must be so pleased.
Veggie growing is easy - you'll never look back! It's just finding the time to attack the weeds! I like the plant piccies.
[You know, you don't have to send HER your address! lol]
xxx

angel said...

Morning Trix, [take no notice of lackie nicks].
Im growing potatoes atm, no their not in the ground, they are floating arround in my veg basket.

ps,Im just looking for a box and the croc's are all yours, they will be sent with love and hugs.

Lace hearts said...

Trish, take no notice at all of Angelpants. But do post a pic of the crocs when you get em.
Hope you've had a good day. xxxxx