This is the cake I spent hours attempting yesterday, this one is the second one, the first ended up in the bin as it was a total disaster, I tried a new recipe, I will not be using it again!!!
The cake is PINK!!!! but Grace doesn't know this yet as we haven't cut it, just blew out the candles before Martin went off to work this morning. Can you see the sparkly pink top? it is edible cake glitter, I got it from here after reading about it on Karlas blog its so gorgeous to look at and really sparkles in the light, I will be making more cakes just to use the glitter, I will also put it on ice cream and anything else I can find that needs glittering up.
This was just a quickie today, thanks for visiting