Monday 27 August 2007

Holiday Sickness

Oh well, we were supposed to be off to my sisters today but, both the kids have toncillitis and I think Gracie has conjunctivitis too, so no holiday away for us this year.

I have been very busy planning for Christmas, I know its still August, but there are less than 130 days to go now (not that I am counting) I have my planner file up to date, most gifts bought and the cards all made along with a few decorations, I love Christmas, can you tell???

I have my project ready for Wednesday on the Creative World blog too, not taken a picture yet so no sneaky peak this time, you will have to wait and go to the blog on Wednesday!!! (mean, me, never lol)

Right, bye for now, have poorly kids to dose up xxx

1 comment:

Tracy said...

aaaaw Trish sorry the weans are poorly! big Cuddles for you all! xxxxx