Saturday 26 May 2007

Look at these beauties


I have bought these from http://www.artfulbeadcreations.co.uk/ last night, they are called Harlequine and aren't they beautiful, these ones are for me for a posh necklace and maybe a bracelet too for wearing out when I have my sparkly ruby slippers on.
Well its 2 weeks tomorrow until my first craft fair, well its a local Carnival with a craft tent, I have loads of bits made up and ready, some cheaper bits and a few more expensive bespoke bits, I am nervous and excited at the same time, fingers crossed it goes well.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

These are lovely - I can see you wearing them already :) You'll be fine at the Fair - all your creations are beautiful!

Cath said...

Oooooooo yummy yum!!! Hope you're ok!

joanna said...

Those beads are just beautiful, Trish - I am very envious!! xx